Managed Security Awareness Training
Training and Simulated Phishing Platform
Unfortunately one of the most vulnerable parts of your organisation are the people that keep it running. Our Fully Managed Security Awareness training is centred around eliminating those vulnerabilities by training users to identity potentially malicious emails such as:
- Phishing – Uses psychological manipulation to entice users to divulge personal or company information. These emails can look like they come from someone you know.
- Spear Phishing – This is a more individualised form of phishing. A lot more effort will have gone into this and could mention things like colleagues or departments making it harder to identify as malicious
- Ransomware – This email Encrypts users data and demands a fee in order to recover it (The NHS was a victim of WannaCry in 2017)
- Spoofing – This is where hackers use very similar domains or email addressed to make a user believe that these emails are legitimate.
- Whaling – These target the ‘big fish’ of your company like the CEO or management where an email will be sent appearing to be sent from management to request an immediate financial transaction, because these appear to come from higher up personnel, the user maybe be more inclined to make the transaction without asking questions.
First Stop IT Managed Security Awareness Training will help keep your business secure from those that work within it, making innocent mistakes.
Find out How Effective Our Security Awareness Training Is
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest integrated platform for awareness training combined with simulated phishing attacks. Join tens of thousands of customers who have mobilized their end users as a last line of defence.
Custom Phishing Templates
Apart from the thousands of easy-to-use existing templates, you can customize scenarios based on personal information, creating targeted spear phishing campaigns, which replace ﬁelds with personalized data. Phishing Reply Tracking allows you to track if a user replies to a simulated phishing email and can capture the information sent in the reply.
Your customized Phishing Templates can also include simulated attachments in the following formats: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF, (also zipped versions of these ﬁles).
Phish Alert Button
Phish Alert add-in button gives your users a safe way to forward email threats to the security team for analysis, and deletes the email from the user’s inbox to prevent future exposure. All with just one click!
See the Results
Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI!
KnowBe4’s Active Directory Integration allows you to easily upload user data and saves you time by eliminating the need to manually manage user changes. You can also leverage the Smart Groups feature to tailor and automate your phishing campaigns, training assignments and remedial learning based on your employees’ behaviour and user attributes.
Custom Landing Pages
Each Phishing Email Template can also have its own Custom Landing Page, which allows for point-of-failure education and landing pages that speciﬁcally phish for sensitive information.
Social Engineering Indicators
Patented technology turns every simulated phishing email into a tool IT can use to dynamically train employees by instantly showing them the hidden red ﬂags they missed within that email.
You’ll see reporting for phishing campaigns as well as a general overview of your last 5 campaigns, and you can drill-down into one-time and recurring campaigns for more detail.
There’s a reason why so many businesses use First Stop IT, and if you’d like to find out more, please feel free to live chat with us, fill in the form for a call back or give us a call on 01279 400350